Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Wait, are you talking to me?!

Not much to update. Got an email from NVR this week for some documents- some we already sent and some new. "Met" our loan processor and her name is Debra. I was unsure on something she wanted and she responded back promptly and with detail- so far so good with her too! The names are cracking me up- we have Chris, Chris, Debbie and Debra. A lot of people call me Chris also, so when Hubby is talking sometimes I have to stop and think if it's about me, NVR or Ryan Homes!

We passed our date to be able to make any changes. It's disappointing and relieving all at the same time. I'm sure there will be things I will look back and wish I did. But at the same time, the amount of customization we have here versus buying an existing house isn't even comparable. So I won't complain!

Sales rep Chris replied to an email to Hubby while on vacay- that's dedication. And Guardian Debbie emailed us pics of her kitchen cabinets that are similar to ours. She was witness to the last minute "OH MY GOD I NEED TO CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT EVERYTHING" day. If my cabinets are half as pretty as hers, I'll be very happy!

Patience is not my strong suite- where hubby is like a monk with his patience, almost on a disturbing level, haha! So I continue to sit and wait, but not patiently!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment