Our original PM and the siding/roofing guy came out today. They crawled up there and was able to see part of the tape and flashing where the morning room meets the house was "not right." So they fixed it up and now just have to sit back and wait for some rain....
Both hubs and I were politely insistent our drywall be replaced. They stated they would be back out to make any drywall repairs once we know the leak is under control. Here's my concern- if it's been leaking for awhile but just now finally made it through the house, the only way to assess the all of the damage is to start yanking it out. We did have some hellacious storms last Saturday, but I'm not convinced it wasn't an ongoing thing.
So far, was fixed quickly, the first portion. So we will wait for a few rainy days then call them back to check out the drywall. Plumbers come tomorrow too. The service manager we dealt with a few weeks ago is on vacay this week so we will have to wait til next week to find out about the flooring guys.
On a brighter note.... Very soon we will get some more pics up of a few changes to the house! By the end of the month we will have a nice, new fence and depending on how motivated I am, I might put another flower bed in this fall, we shall see. Also some new furniture and decorating changes on its way, so will get all this up for anyone interested soon!