Nick spoke to our PM to get an update on the house.... Last week the only progress included the footers were inspected and passed. It wasn't really the issue of the snow but more the ridiculous temperatures. So Monday they will place the forms and pour the walls that day or next. Weather is looking at highs in the teens Tuesday through Thursday, so hopes are high they get it poured Monday! If not, not a big deal. As anxious as we are to see some progress, I prefer right versus rushed. Also on the agenda for this week is to trench in the utilities and pass inspection.
Sent documents to NVR and our loan officer is still waiting on one addendum from RH before he can send the updated numbers. Both Chris'- loan officer and sales rep had our backs for the ongoing numbers discrepancy. Info also sent to hour insurance agent at Allstate and hope to get a nice quote next week to seal the deal with that.
PM said he will touch base on Wed to see if anything was actually able to take place. Again, mother natures fault, not RH.